The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 2
MrCocount is one of the Best!MrCocount is one of the Best!MrCocount is one of the Best!
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
No. She doesn't squirt like the 3. Dont go with that expectation.
Anyone else can squirt, pls let me know.
But you said you tried KiKi a few times. So what's so good about her?
Old 08-09-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4501 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCocount View Post
But you said you tried KiKi a few times. So what's so good about her?
U try and let us know lo
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have tried Kiki few times. Fairy too. But not Eva and Helen yet
I only tried once and you RTF so many times ar?
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Finally tried Kiki.

Pretty face and great bod. Not sure why some bros could not get her to squirt. I just touch her clit and rub twice and like a magic lamp she started squirting. Gave a break and did it a second time, and it was like opening a water tap with just a touch.

All this despite poor chemistry between us. She didnt allow me to paint though, which would have made the tap water turn into a water fall.

RTF: No. Cannot paint, cannot kiss. The list goes on. Poor chemistry. Maybe other bros are lucky.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4501 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Finally tried Kiki.

Pretty face and great bod. Not sure why some bros could not get her to squirt. I just touch her clit and rub twice and like a magic lamp she started squirting. Gave a break and did it a second time, and it was like opening a water tap with just a touch.

All this despite poor chemistry between us. She didnt allow me to paint though, which would have made the tap water turn into a water fall.

RTF: No. Cannot paint, cannot kiss. The list goes on. Poor chemistry. Maybe other bros are lucky.
No lah, I also same. She does not allow kissing. she even turned away if you get near. Some gals do what you tell her. She is that kind that tell u what she want u to do. I didnt manage to come with her due to lack of chemistry.
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
No lah, I also same. She does not allow kissing. she even turned away if you get near. Some gals do what you tell her. She is that kind that tell u what she want u to do. I didnt manage to come with her due to lack of chemistry.
Cannot paint or kiss is a huge turn off for me, I won’t bother to RTF. Plenty of FLs nowadays.
Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Finally tried Kiki.

Thanks for your review
I will probably give her a miss
The only one I RTF is Lisa

yang yang from 333 have left for good
I guess only MM is the only squirter
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Have tried Kiki few times. Fairy too. But not Eva and Helen yet
Bro I'm a little confused by you. You said you tried KiKi a few times so there must be something you like about her correct?

Then next you say no chem. Err....
Old Today, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Finally tried Kiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Cannot paint or kiss is a huge turn off for me, I won’t bother to RTF. Plenty of FLs nowadays.
Not defending her ah. Just want to be fair. I try her before and I got paint her. I believe a lot other bros also got painted her. Can scroll back see the other FRs. But yes, she don't allow kissing. Infact most ML don't kiss so that's quite a norm.

Again I'm just stating based on my own experience.
Old Today, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 23
freshjiVer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterfreshjiVer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterfreshjiVer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

I have tried KiKi too. Will list down what she can and cannot do.

Squirt - Hell yes!
BBBJ - Yes
Painting - Yes
Pussy Rubbing - Yes
Fingering - No. Most China ML don't like fingering. Probably think our nails are dirty.
FJ - Yes of course
Kissing - No. Most MLs that I have tried don't kiss.

Is she extremely pretty? No, but she's not bad looking.
I will RTF her for the squirting.
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
UncleSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Yang Yang 美洋洋

Address: 215C Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574349

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 84290998 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

You Can Also Add Us On WeChat For Booking Now!!!

Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Piakk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPiakk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wanna check with bros here, myy still operating as per normal right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1