The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 23
SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!SmartMat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MengNan View Post
Name: Candy
Stable: Flirty Gals
Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=994492

Booked an appointment with Candy this afternoon. Seems to be a new gal at the stable since I didn’t see any FR on her yet.

Started with a sensual BBBJ that I would rate a 9/10. A lot of tongue twisting action on the little head which was really shiok.

After a long BBBJ, she stopped and gave me a sensual HJ on my little head. She then followed up with a titty fuck.

She then moved on and started rubbing my hard little brother against her pussy. This was really shiok and I had to control myself so that I didn’t cum then.

She saw that I was already ultra high and proceeded to cap me and we had one of the wildest sex that I ever experienced with a sex worker. Overall, I would rate the entire experience a 9/10.

Usually I don’t bother about this kinda shit but this is so fake!! This is a video found online of a girl that used to come to Sinkapore, forgot what’s her name but pretty popular with the bros here. I think the bros would definitely be on high alert if she came back especially with a new stable. This video is not even taken in sinkapore lor
Old Today, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartMat View Post
Usually I don’t bother about this kinda shit but this is so fake!! This is a video found online of a girl that used to come to Sinkapore, forgot what’s her name but pretty popular with the bros here. I think the bros would definitely be on high alert if she came back especially with a new stable. This video is not even taken in sinkapore lor
I see the face compare also doesn't look alike. And the screenshot for sure look familiar.
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3379 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartMat View Post
Sai stirrer lai de..

Must be 1 of her siao lang stalkers..

Feel free to zap him till red ba..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1