The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
88miles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just sharing my ML life experience. I maybe the luckiest 1st timer in this forum. My first ML is Eva. OMG I miss those melons and she got the prettiest smiles. Who could resist these combination and I did get more than massage . Nobody can be lucky all the time right and I did get lots of lousy ml. Anyway my all time favourite are
1. Natalie; for me she is the best looking among all the lady and also the best service based on my experience.
2. Xue er; slim, tall and big melons, my favourite moment is where she sit on me while lie down and put her hand behind her back and hold my brother and performing fake sex. I used to be her regular, Now she retired and I regret that I didn’t try her nuru
3. Eva; she is the best service among those ml who work in saloon. If you had a chance with eva, you a lucky man.
4. OMM; everyone know omm so I don’t even need to mention . She’s 4th in my list cuz she is a little bit too rough for my taste lol.

I miss those days. Now everyones is retired expects OMM . I would do anything to meet Natalie and Xue er again
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61605 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
As much as I love to listen from them how special I am. You can choose to believe as this make you happier and get more kisses etc. but never to get 晕船 and give alot more money to them. I remember a case a ML I know for like 3 to 4 years told me business not good(but usually quite hard to book her) . Then she like alot of cc bill to settle. Owe customer some money etc. I just listen and did reply abit. I never know if what she said is true. But never fork out more money to them. I not mentioning tipping lah. More of lending them money etc regardless how good they are to you.
Yup it's the lowest form of intelligence when these girls tell sob story to try to get more out of us.

There are many that have so many regular customers and business is booming but always say no money even when it's so hard to book her - they think that we are idiots.

Bros don't be fooled.

I can't even begin to tell you how many bloody times i'm lying there after the massage and the girl is scrolling her alipay to show me how many customers who think they are given special treatment and transfer her money - all i can tell you is you are NOT the only one.

The only way to tell is if she leaves the trade for good and lives with you such that you can see her 24/7 so that at bed time u can see for yourself personally she doesn't have to video call one by one her darlings to say goodnight.

if in a LDR, PRC girls mostly will want you to video call the WHOLE night and the phone is left on nv hang up the whole night then you'll know she never call anyone after you fall asleep.

so the modus operandi is they prey on married men who have SG wives who want her but yet are not able to commit the time to do such stuff for fear of getting caught by wife.

anyway wise up fellas, just enjoy the 1-2hr sessions; flirt a bit to stroke your ego. have a wonderful weekend gentlemen.
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Yup it's the lowest form of intelligence when these girls tell sob story to try to get more out of us.

There are many that have so many regular customers and business is booming but always say no money even when it's so hard to book her - they think that we are idiots.

Bros don't be fooled.

I can't even begin to tell you how many bloody times i'm lying there after the massage and the girl is scrolling her alipay to show me how many customers who think they are given special treatment and transfer her money - all i can tell you is you are NOT the only one.

The only way to tell is if she leaves the trade for good and lives with you such that you can see her 24/7 so that at bed time u can see for yourself personally she doesn't have to video call one by one her darlings to say goodnight.

if in a LDR, PRC girls mostly will want you to video call the WHOLE night and the phone is left on nv hang up the whole night then you'll know she never call anyone after you fall asleep.

so the modus operandi is they prey on married men who have SG wives who want her but yet are not able to commit the time to do such stuff for fear of getting caught by wife.

anyway wise up fellas, just enjoy the 1-2hr sessions; flirt a bit to stroke your ego. have a wonderful weekend gentlemen.
Well said bro. Those vanilla ML may not be that vanilla that you assumed them to be. Some of them just have tactics to make sure you RTM. I had one vanilla ML that said she never offer kiss because of germs and viruses, but in the end we dfk. You’re not special at all, even if the girl is willing to go out with you without asking you to pay, she might just be bored and needs someone to pay their meal or whatever.
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
nick321321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynick321321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Which vicky you talking about?
ML in L* spa in cbd. Not FL. LOL
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me, the fantasy is to pay some money (as little as possible, sans tips) for an hour of passion and pleasure with a nice gal. For some, it's to buy the belief that they are the special one LOL.
Old Today, 02:50 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 276 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42452 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick321321 View Post
ML in L* spa in cbd. Not FL. LOL
Just visited her. She slims down quite a lot, but still very chio. Another tip top beauty.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
nick321321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynick321321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just visited her. She slims down quite a lot, but still very chio. Another tip top beauty.
yeah. This is the Vicky I mentioned. My only ML choice now. Lol. Tall and skinny in model type what i like most.
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Except for Nana, the other two seem to be on the BIG side to compete with their big boobies. Look at their arms in the vidz.

As for Nana, at 158cm, 42kg with H cups... hmmm... doesn't quite add up. But if really her true stats, she must be very impressive - it's like Rayna having twice her boob size!

Anyway, I'm skeptical.
Don't need to be skeptical kopio bro,

I just commando her, she is a beauty. Small face, petite @ 155cm or so, slim body, arms and legs.

Huge freaking knockers and we had a good chat. Not as good as a chatter as Kiki - but enjoyable.

she has 2 package, 150 is no boobjob and half nude. 230 full nude with grinding but no kissing.

Giving back to the community - GREEN LIGHT!
Old Today, 03:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 276 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42452 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick321321 View Post
yeah. This is the Vicky I mentioned. My only ML choice now. Lol. Tall and skinny in model type what i like most.
Great. I like this type of honest feedback.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Seems like Vera is back, her posting is up on SLG.
Old Today, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Xuanxuan is back , she just share a wechat moment
Old Today, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neronero22 View Post
Agreed. Her service is bad too, felt like she was quite jaded? Can tell by the way she massage she just want to get it done. When she do her hdly she uses water?? Damn pain lol. Also location is a shop too. Sad...
possible case of either retire a legend or work long enough to become a landmine.

used to read so many posts about trying to unlock her lol.

she used to operate from an apartment and i would say her massage was pretty good. last tried pre-covid but didn't rtm.
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
xkiter3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just had a really frustrating experience today. Forgive me for the slightly length post.

I booked an appointment with Linda from SLG (Local) this afternoon.

Before i go into what happened today, I would like to share my experience with her based on the previous sessions. Per what was reviewed in the website, she has this really slutty OL look and has a great figure. Slim with just the perfect rack to fit her body. Never have i ever enjoyed HJ from a ML so much. She really have magic hands. Which was I decided to book a session with her this afternoon.

Back to today's incident, i was brought up to the apartment unit as per usual. She was on the phone with me prior to me entering the apartment. Upon entering the apartment, a totally different person was presented in front of me. Even the voice was totally different. IMO, she's probably closer to a 2 or 3 outta 10 for me.

Considering that i am already there and my small head was itching, i proceeded to remove my clothes and went for a shower. However, the scene in the toilet shocked me. Bundle of hair on the floor, toilet bowl wasn't flushed and there was no drying mat on the floor. I just couldn't imagine how dirty the bed must be. Hence, immediately wore my clothes, told her off and passed her $30 (Thinking back, not sure why i even give her money.).

Immediately after exiting the apartment, i questioned Linda as to why she did a swap without informing. She actually said that the phone number was shared between her and her friend. She wasn't sure who i was booking for. I mean how can that be right? If you are really sharing phone and the customer didn't indicate the name of whoever that they are booking, isn't it common sense to ask first? Upon doing a search, her friend's phone number is not even the same. LOL

Once i exposed her, she immediately apologised and say that she's not feeling well and was running a high fever.

I do give her a benefit of doubt that she is really sick. But, I really don't appreciate the lies she told and also, come on man, the friend's hygiene was ridiculous.

Initially considered not posting this because i don't want to post a negative review considering how skillful she really is. But, this unethical incident should be shared and hope all bros be careful. Who knows, maybe someone else faced the same today.
Old Today, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wise words from an experienced chiongster. I rarely RTM a ML more than 3 times nowadays. I usually will change target once I got what I want from the ML that I like.

Some MLs showed me marriage proposal messages from regular customers and I really wanna LOL. Monthly salary only $4k but expect the ML to marry him and work hard together. MLs can earn more than $4k in a week. Wake up bro and look for Malaysians or Vietnamese instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1