The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

TS is indeed the CB Kia as he called himself. Will do anything to invade P's heart. The only fear is if P were to fall so deep and hard to divorce the hubby and dump her kids to be with TS.
BTW, TS, what's your status when you were working in the company when you met these ladies? If you were attached or married, then I laggi salute you for being able to pull off all the tricks.
Also, among the ladies, have they ever suspected something fishy?
Also, it's rather strange to have the legal guy to travel with the sales folks on business trips to meet clients.
Eye opener indeed.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
TS is indeed the CB Kia as he called himself. Will do anything to invade P's heart. The only fear is if P were to fall so deep and hard to divorce the hubby and dump her kids to be with TS.
BTW, TS, what's your status when you were working in the company when you met these ladies? If you were attached or married, then I laggi salute you for being able to pull off all the tricks.
Also, among the ladies, have they ever suspected something fishy?
Also, it's rather strange to have the legal guy to travel with the sales folks on business trips to meet clients.
Eye opener indeed.

That’s the diff with married women and kids. They understand the parameters as they do not want to lose their kids and family. Fingers crossed this stays true.

I was single and am still single. Dating a stewardess who flys as well so there’s space that we give each other.

General counsels do negotiations as well for deal sizes big enough to involve senior mgt. No complaints. Open the doors to M, Z and P literally.
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

U are general counsel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
That’s the diff with married women and kids. They understand the parameters as they do not want to lose their kids and family. Fingers crossed this stays true.

I was single and am still single. Dating a stewardess who flys as well so there’s space that we give each other.

General counsels do negotiations as well for deal sizes big enough to involve senior mgt. No complaints. Open the doors to M, Z and P literally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1