The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Anyone tried Mimi from L Spa?
Do share what extra have you all got if you have tried her service
Basic happy ending, but she is good, very chatty, but go this kind of place for a HJ isn’t it the same as PCC at home. I lazy to invest time and effort further, just tip her 50 and left.
The next day I find my favourite FL to release, total damage super high at the end.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
RedFurBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage area in Tamp/Bedok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Basic happy ending, but she is good, very chatty, but go this kind of place for a HJ isn’t it the same as PCC at home. I lazy to invest time and effort further, just tip her 50 and left.
The next day I find my favourite FL to release, total damage super high at the end.
Thank you for your FR
Yes was thinking can only get basic happy ending equivalent to PCC type
Any more may need to ‘invest’ more
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for your FR
Yes was thinking can only get basic happy ending equivalent to PCC type
Any more may need to ‘invest’ more
She never say a firm “no” to me, she said she doesn’t do FJ and shop doesn’t allow. This kind confirms need to invest time and effort, I very lazy, but she really makes you feel good. I think she not as pretty, but the feel is right. For bros who are willing to invest time and money, can try….
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
ya saw the photo. pretty ah and rare to find Malaysian ML now.

To me if just roaming top + HJ about $70-80 but there are still some MLs accept $50 for this.

Roaming top and bottom about $80-100 again must be SYT or very chio lah then i okay to give.

Usually i will RTM 2-3 times? If cannot put in then give up le. hahahahaha
Got difference?
That day I paid 50, that lady did HJ for me, and let me touch and French kiss. I don’t even know there is a separate charge for roaming until I read your reply. At the end, I said I dun want to shoot, coz like that no difference from PCC. 😜
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
RedFurBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She never say a firm “no” to me, she said she doesn’t do FJ and shop doesn’t allow. This kind confirms need to invest time and effort, I very lazy, but she really makes you feel good. I think she not as pretty, but the feel is right. For bros who are willing to invest time and money, can try….
Wah nice bro
Never say firm no that means she’s giving u a chance to prove to her that u can win her heart
You should go again n try your luck
I heard she can offer more
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah nice bro
Never say firm no that means she’s giving u a chance to prove to her that u can win her heart
You should go again n try your luck
I heard she can offer more
You sure or not? You don’t bluff me. I will deduct your points if it is not so. Her skill really good to be honest and made me stand for very long. At the end she said only PCC allowed, I said what?!! I do not want that…. Then I pain for one whole day and only recovered after I find someone to release.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4488 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got difference?
That day I paid 50, that lady did HJ for me, and let me touch and French kiss. I don’t even know there is a separate charge for roaming until I read your reply. At the end, I said I dun want to shoot, coz like that no difference from PCC. 😜

$50 can touch and french kiss is gem lo. Of coz some MLs see customers. I got one ML can do everything, jg + massage + light kiss + bj + fj only $100 include entrance. Not i handsome but most of my samster bros verified with me too.

Now "market price" for hj 120-130. U can refer to Sglonelyguy website and compare the prices. And most MLs dont even allow u to touch them.
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
$50 can touch and french kiss is gem lo. Of coz some MLs see customers. I got one ML can do everything, jg + massage + light kiss + bj + fj only $100 include entrance. Not i handsome but most of my samster bros verified with me too.

Now "market price" for hj 120-130. U can refer to Sglonelyguy website and compare the prices. And most MLs dont even allow u to touch them.
68 basic massage + 50 tips.
I see she quite happy thought got chance, keep pestering her for super happy ending, but I guess she scared also. She got give some hints but I catch no ball. Then wechat also she scared I am police, I try ask her in an indirect way, see if got chance ma… I very lousy in doing this kind of thing.
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4488 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
68 basic massage + 50 tips.
I see she quite happy thought got chance, keep pestering her for super happy ending, but I guess she scared also. She got give some hints but I catch no ball. Then wechat also she scared I am police, I try ask her in an indirect way, see if got chance ma… I very lousy in doing this kind of thing.
Give me contact lo. I help u to verify hahahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1