The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 6
FlirtyGirls is one of the Best!FlirtyGirls is one of the Best!FlirtyGirls is one of the Best!FlirtyGirls is one of the Best!
💖FLIRTYGIRLS💖🔱Nam🔱Model that's wild on bed

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NAME:Nam
STATS: 34B-26-38
BOOBS: Natural
HEIGHT: 164CM
WEIGHT:49KG

SERVICES: CIM, COF, COB, BBBJ, SOAPY SHOWER, FRENCHING, CATBATH, FJ, HJ, MASSAGE, PAINTING, 69

⌚️ PRICING: ⌚️
140/1SHOT/60MINS
160/2SHOTS/90MINS

(INCLUSIVE ROOM & CONDOM)

Operating Hour 10AM-2AM

WHATSAPP TODAY @ +66 92 000 8544
Click to WhatsApp us ➡️ https://wa.me/66920008544
WE ACCEPT ALL BOOKINGS VIA WHATSAPP ONLY!!!
Do join our Telegram
Link https://t.me/+nGZIl5TGwmM0OTQ1
For Promo and news

FR

Old Today, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2032 / Power: 14
Dark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 💖FLIRTYGIRLS💖🔱Nam🔱Model that's wild on bed

Name: Nam
Stable: Flirtygirls
Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...&highlight=nam

Had been a long time since I had a good release with a sexy gal with great service. Tdy was the day I finally got both with Nam from flirty girls.

I was actually targeting another girl but bro chai strongly recommended Nam, saying that she is an Ang pai and her service is really no horse run.

Some basic stats for Nam is she’s 24 (looks about the same), 34B natural, around 1.65m and weight is just nice at about 50kg.

Made an appointment for this afternoon and made my way down. A pretty long walk to her location though and I was slightly regretting my decision to book her by the time I walked to her location. Anyway got her room number from bro chai and made my way up.

When she opened the door, first impression was seriously not bad. Pretty looking with a nice body that was meaty in the right places. Went into the room, stripped and went into the shower with her.

She soaped me thoroughly from top to bottom and front to back and after that she put soap on my little brother and gave him a soapy hj till he was standing at attention. She then washed him clean and gave me a short bbbj in the shower. She then passed me a towel and we dried ourselves before getting on the bed.

She straddled me and started frenching me before moving downwards, nibbling and sucking wherever her lips were at. She then started her bbbj with involved a lot of tongue actions and some light biting on my rocklike stick. I got her into the 69 position and started licking her juicy abalone. About 10 minutes later, she capped me and started riding my stick. All this while she started moaning and her moans started getting louder and louder and I was thinking…any louder and definitely her neighbors will start knocking on her door and tell her to keep the noise level down. I got her to lie down and I penetrated her and started whacking her wet pussy with my hard stick. After a while I took out my stick and sprayed my juice on her boobs…

We then went to wash up and back on the bed she gave me a short massage before asking if I wanted the 2nd shot as time was running out. I told her to bbbj me till I cum in her mouth and she did as instructed.

Ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Deep throat: 9/10
Pussy licking: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10
Overall: 9/10
Rtf: yes
UP List:badboys,Love6969,KaraII,SK3636,Saislingapore,Lemon 2,HRHorniness,Jay chou,Ktvbuddy,KnowItAll,Meijipcc,Mplover,Truthful, bk4ever,jjmagic,justanewbie,the old nite,mattjb,222nge,Vivianchow,szczesny,dbhh,Super0 0,BigBird123,Passerbyer,Cloudy80,Hanster,nitecrawl lerr,wally888,SimplyUnperfect,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1