The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face 💜💗🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭💗💜AUTUMN⭐️36E boobs Busty Slut

💜🦄🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭🦄💜
💎PROFESSIONAL OKT SERVICE💎
💎PAY BUDGET GET PREMIUM💎
💎GUARANTEE NO FAKE FR💎
💎DISCREET OPERATION💎
💎PREMIUM CONDOMS💎

🇹🇭ONESIAM presents AUTUMN⭐️
🌶🥰 36E boobs Busty Slut 🥰🌶

Name : AUTUMN
Height : 158M
Weight : 43KG
Statistics : 36E-24-34
Nationality : LAOS

🎀Autumn Fans, it is time to gather again.
Milk Queen Autumn is here to deliver fresh dairy! A combination of romantic, sensual and gentle service into 1 sexy vixen. We guarantee she is one of your best bonks in 2024!

💕Waste no time in getting her naked as we promise 90 mins is definitely not enough. Packing a full 36E natural rack, perky butt for spanking, a smooth crystal skin and a 43kg tight tight body, her figure makes your junior erect instantly. We strongly recommend the boobfuck and deep arse cleaning AR to magnify the sensuality you can experience with this LAOS doll.

💎Watch her cowgirl you, or flip her into missionary and pound her hard and fast. Admire that set of bouncing pendulum and squeeze it like a stressball! We'd love to hear your feedback after the session!

💜Services:Frenching, High GFE, Catbath, BBBJ+ Deepthroat, HJ, FJ, 69, COB,Boobfuck, AR

💜Package Available
A.$140/1S/45M
B.$160/1S/60M
C.$210/2S/60M
D.$250/2S/90M

⭐JOIN OUR TELEGRAM FOR MORE DETAIL AND PROMOTION
https://t.me/BroOneSiam

⭐BOOKING WHATSAPP:
https://wa.link/lgr593

Last edited by ONESIAM; Today at 04:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Samster (A)

ONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONESIAM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💜💗🇹🇭ONESIAM🇹🇭💗💜AUTUMN⭐️36E boobs Busty Slut

⭐️ BOOK HERE ⭐️
https://wa.link/j9d05l

⭐️ TELEGRAM for more detail⭐️
https://t.me/ONESIAM246
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2adventurous View Post
After Legend Pim and the hot Chili, the Autumn season has come!
Stable: OneSiam

Truth is, I've been eyeing her since her last visit but somehow didn’t try.

OKT: 10/10 as usual one of the best in the market!

English: Easy to communicate.

Looks: 9/10 similar to her previous visit photo. To me she is pretty. Onesiam girls won’t disappoint you

Body: 10/10 Petite body to my liking, the height stated is on point. For those who love girls below 160cm, she is perfect for you.

Boobs: 9/10 First thing that awes me was her boobs when she drop that pink gown. Beautiful man-made boobs for her size. Her nipple was beautifully ready to be stimulated by my tongue.

French: 10/10 Very sensual and quick peck too. As long as you have good breath, no girl will reject you.

Shave: Clean, small pussy and clit. Love to be licked. Easily get her into mood.

BBBJ/DT: 10/10 Started at the bedside, and pulled the pillow to make her kneel on, it’s been a long time since I had a close-to-perfect BJ. Various suction strength was unleashed. The way she looked at you while devouring that dick was just *a French kiss*. She allows to facefucked her and DT too.

FJ: 10/10 started with CG as she was super horny and want to torture you first. She knew I loved my nipple to be licked, both in combo just perfect. Could not handle the naughtiness, flip her into missionary position to see that beautiful boobs bounce and that orgasmic face.

The second shot was in standing doggy front of the long mirror, the perfect height for me to enjoy this gem. Shot on her boobs.

Overall: 9.5/10 Autumn season has begun, don’t miss out on this sex bunny. 90 minutes is never enough for me.

My own Girl Tier level:
S: Pim(Onesiam), Felicia(GMC), Chili(Onesiam), Oishi(GMC), Autumn(Onesiam)
A: Peachy(Poisan), Sisley(GMC)
B: Donut(GMC), Xeline(Xfactor), Raine(GMC), Fang(Royal), Paris(Royal), Panji(TRL)
C: Gina(Thaifairies), Chicha(Onesiam)

Last edited by ONESIAM; Today at 02:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster (A)

⭐️ BOOK HERE ⭐️
https://wa.link/j9d05l

⭐️ TELEGRAM for more detail⭐️
https://t.me/ONESIAM246
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1