The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok11 View Post
Lol, she's speeding up cos I only took an hour. My bad for her to speed up and rug quickly cos of limited time. Next time will take 90min or 2hr slot.
I tried her in earlier days and the experience was much better. But later on as she got more promoted in this thread and having more customers, became harder to book and perhaps be ause too many customers back to back, the experience was hurried and no longer as good as before. Maybe will start trying the other ML in the shop.
Old 29-06-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I tried her in earlier days and the experience was much better. But later on as she got more promoted in this thread and having more customers, became harder to book and perhaps be ause too many customers back to back, the experience was hurried and no longer as good as before. Maybe will start trying the other ML in the shop.
Walao...standard dropped due to overwhelming of customers. Just like hawker food, once get popular, the food standard becomes like shit
Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Omg is this auntie cf?
She gilf liao bro.
happened to be in the area. Walked past to take a look after reading your funny comments. Yes you are RIGHT. The first thing that ran through my mind was Wah Lao... which translates into ( wah she is really Lao )

But got customer inside leh. Maybe her skills made up for her age.
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I tried her in earlier days and the experience was much better. Maybe will start trying the other ML in the shop.
It's better you leave to try others then. From your posts, we know you are not lacking in options anyway.

I was having my 90 min massage last week (2.30 pm to 4 pm). A customer contacted the ML on wechat via voice message. He asked if she is free at 3 30pm. ML replied no. Her current customer (me) ends at 4 pm. The next customer is 5 to 6.30 pm. The next customer is 8 pm. So only 6.30 pm to 8 pm is available.
End up customer say will confirm at 6 pm if he wants the 6.30 pm slot.

So should the ML keep the 6.30 to 8 pm slot or open it up to the next guy who can confirm the booking? If the guy confirms at 6 pm only to realise the 6.30 pm to 8 pm slot is already taken up, will he come to sbf to kpkb?

They come here to make as much money as they can. We go to have fun and relax. Learn to give and take. Make a manly decision to take or left go of the slot. Don't leave things dangling and then blame the ML if you don't get what you want.

I asked how come never offer customer 4 to 5 pm slot? ML said don't want to shortchange customer the full 90 min massage experience. Guys, these ML give full strength during consecutive 90 min sessions without any rest. They don't have eating time too. Plus they are still charging $50 hj fee for a 90 min session. Many other ML will say hj fee for 90 min session will be $75. Be nice to hardworking ladies lah
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all

Sing wellness tcm ang review?
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's better you leave to try others then. From your posts, we know you are not lacking in options anyway.

I was having my 90 min massage last week (2.30 pm to 4 pm). A customer contacted the ML on wechat via voice message. He asked if she is free at 3 30pm. ML replied no. Her current customer (me) ends at 4 pm. The next customer is 5 to 6.30 pm. The next customer is 8 pm. So only 6.30 pm to 8 pm is available.
End up customer say will confirm at 6 pm if he wants the 6.30 pm slot.

So should the ML keep the 6.30 to 8 pm slot or open it up to the next guy who can confirm the booking? If the guy confirms at 6 pm only to realise the 6.30 pm to 8 pm slot is already taken up, will he come to sbf to kpkb?

They come here to make as much money as they can. We go to have fun and relax. Learn to give and take. Make a manly decision to take or left go of the slot. Don't leave things dangling and then blame the ML if you don't get what you want.

I asked how come never offer customer 4 to 5 pm slot? ML said don't want to shortchange customer the full 90 min massage experience. Guys, these ML give full strength during consecutive 90 min sessions without any rest. They don't have eating time too. Plus they are still charging $50 hj fee for a 90 min session. Many other ML will say hj fee for 90 min session will be $75. Be nice to hardworking ladies lah
Best comments! Totally agreed with you and support your views !
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Kiki

https://ibb.co/W6Sws80
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
happened to be in the area. Walked past to take a look after reading your funny comments. Yes you are RIGHT. The first thing that ran through my mind was Wah Lao... which translates into ( wah she is really Lao )

But got customer inside leh. Maybe her skills made up for her age.
Probably her regulars..
Old Today, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
puffp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Try kiki and duoduo before .. Kiki looks older in real person .. both able to bj @ $150 .. duoduo bj better
Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried my regular tcm the other day...got the lady boss to massage me as others were busy...told her the groin tired after too much cycling...she did the back, shoulders then the legs...after asked me to turn over..tore my paper underwear to have more access...did a lot of pushing along the groin but failed to touch the balls or bird..have to adjust my leg angle to have a chance of glancing past the balls..finally decided to adjust the cock position, she did brush across it and she felt it..then using my back of the palm to rest against her chest area, with a little nudge, can feel the softness of her breast..she did not resist..so the massage came to an end..asked to sit up..I also asked her to help me sit up...while doing so, planted a kiss on her face..paid entrance and $20 tips...she told me pls come back soon..during the massage session, she was talking about the Mls offering special at other places but not here..I think I get the hint, probably maximum only teasing...
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
puffp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried my regular tcm the other day...got the lady boss to massage me as others were busy...told her the groin tired after too much cycling...she did the back, shoulders then the legs...after asked me to turn over..tore my paper underwear to have more access...did a lot of pushing along the groin but failed to touch the balls or bird..have to adjust my leg angle to have a chance of glancing past the balls..finally decided to adjust the cock position, she did brush across it and she felt it..then using my back of the palm to rest against her chest area, with a little nudge, can feel the softness of her breast..she did not resist..so the massage came to an end..asked to sit up..I also asked her to help me sit up...while doing so, planted a kiss on her face..paid entrance and $20 tips...she told me pls come back soon..during the massage session, she was talking about the Mls offering special at other places but not here..I think I get the hint, probably maximum only teasing...
Bro can share contact ?
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Tried XL during the weekend. Having visited both A and XL, feel that both have their own style which i enjoy pleasantly.
If i want JG, i will look for A.
If i want soothing, XL would be the option.

Wish i have more vit M to visit often
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1