The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EostreSheildtox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyess View Post
Tyl got this problem, pic vry different from pic. Using overrated pic. She got a okay look actually but is just not look as in pic.
Yeah... it's a pretty common occurance now... if slightly diff still okay... but if the girl is too tired and gives a sub par service... kinda more disappointing...
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
clarence24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keningau View Post
I hv jny mmy contct
share contact pls thx
Old Today, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
SnakeEyess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Port : W@i N@
Name: 89
Race: PRC
Face: 7 not really like in pic
Body: Average body not slim not fat
Boob: B may be not as big as pic got nice big D
Skin: 8 fair
DFK: yes
DATY: dint ask
GFE: may be 6 at least no awkward moment
Bj:Just lips action not really into it deep may be cause of my low price or may be cause of the funny moment below
FJ: 9 very cooperative, moan very good

Damage 300 total

Booked her and it was my first time there, was planning just to have massage. She dint offer fj in chat , only hj or b2b which I wont even bother to choose her at first if no FJ , but since I was planning just to have massage so might give it a try.
The place is look new ,clean and hygiene really good vibe. Picked a vip room and went to the room and she came in after few min. Was not very hype as I know pic and ppl always look different but she look still okay.
After 40min massage which is not bad ,chit chat all the way and break the ice. She went to dim the light and start naughty as i dint plan for anything i just wan massage. I said no need other service if no fj. She try to make me think with my bro,keep touch my little bro during nego. After taking down the nego, i ask for bj , capped and she ride me a while. Did few other position and finish.

Here something I wanna share and wanna ask u guys izit everyone got praise that their small bro is big?
During end She very shy help me to remove dom ,and ask me did anyone tell you that your little bro is a bit big and ask me that is your dom XL size?
I laugh and reply, "isnt mine just average length?
she say ya but that size a bit thick.
I said "why u like very shocked as you might see this kind of size everyday during work"
she said "not really I love it and worry a the same time."
I know most probably lie but I feel funny.

I went for shower alone she dint come in to bath with me. May be not satisfied with my tips hahaha hug and bye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1