The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old Today, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

interesting find!

what are the names of the bars you visited in Baclaran? that area is not often reported on in this forum.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephloh1234 View Post
Just back from Manila 2 weeks ago, now have time for a shirt field report. Thanks bro @ etsys and @ noholestar for recommmendations. Overall enjoyed the trip.
1st night met a milf , about 30s. Looks still ok but service very good. CIM COF all can do. Call to my hotel and finished 2 shots. Damage 5500.

2nd night another younger milf, about 25. Skinny and looks quite good. Can do everything and service is good. 5500 for 2 shots but time constraint, only do 1 but negotiated to give 4000.

Last night decided to visit Baclaran area where the local people will go. Quite a few bar day. Visited 1st and only me a foreigner. Girls qulity not bad, more to asian preference. Manage to get 1 syt, looks nice and good figure. Cant bring out but offered to go their karaoke room at 2200, and girl ask for 8000… Rejected and went out. Btw, here entrance fee is 160 for 2 beers, lady drink 390.

Walked out from 1st bar and walking around. Got some people approaching introduce to another bar. In the end not a bar but a small simple brothel i would say. 5 girls stand there for u to choose. Choose a syt , looks not bad, 19yr. 3000/ shot. Go to the small room where hygiene isn’t so perfect, fan only no aircon, with small mattress… service wise is not bad. But those who prefer better environment just ignore. 😂

After finished thought shouldn’t waste my last night. Went in another bar. This round saw a very beautiful lady, especially the eyes. Skinny and tall with small boobs, definitely someone u can show off. 😆 We talked and had good chemistry.Here they have no room at all and cant bring out. In the end get the contact from girl and wait for her to knock off at 6am. When she reached my hotel almost 8am. I asked her how much in bar but she keep said depends on me. In the end we finished 2 shots in my room. Service top notch. Then realised i only have 3000 cash in my wallet. So gave her all and she just take and never complain. This is a girl that i cant easily forget.

Summary this is a good trip , thanks for the bros here for recommendations. Pinoy girls are very good and enjoy the sex a lot, dont know y but is good for us. One thing to remind also, lot of them really dont like to use condom unless u insist. Play safe😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1