The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyJavLover View Post
haha i have no idea what's next, just reli loving it when unlocked.
yes, that would be nice, staying at her place and have more fun

ohh how is ur unlock so far?
i remembered u mentioned the ml going to rtc, after she rtc, she not ever coming back?
As usual, bring her out for shopping and dining during her off day lor. Love her gao gao.

A few of my regulars already rtc, will be back soon.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NBS King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xinxin-massage/

Looks: 8

Massage: 9

Sensual:9

Rtm: Yes

Overall a fail-safe. Very high gfe, action starts in shower. Not a time-watcher and very chatty. Nice single cosy apartment. Do take care of her.
Old Today, 05:58 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25036 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

lol!!! Agree and I’ll try to be the first in queue at the Jewel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Many waiting if that happened.
Likely got queue at Jewel. LOL

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Today, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Iamfangyit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for ShiShi
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shishi/

Recommended for pre-milf/milf lovers who like heavy flavored, big booby action. Her sensual is with prostate action is gaogao, start from the back, before going to kneeling and finally turning to the front. High playability with zhut, exploded with her servicing both my lil bro and ass 🤣
Old Today, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Maybe try requesting W to return for another stint?
Ok I’ll make the request
Old Today, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Promised FR for shishi, so here it goes
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shishi/

Face: 7/10 - Have to discount 20%, but not entirely unalike. She puts in some effort in making up and dressing well to greet you in.
Body: 8/10 - Nice D cups, soft and natural. Nipples are small also, so it's easy to roam and lick
Sensual: 10/10 - Went to her cause of the AR service she provides, and dayum it's good. She started off very slowly licking your body from neck to toes on the back, and then uses her fingernails to tease your body also. After which, she will ask you to go on fours and started doing AR. I think there's some cooling liquid she uses, but makes you feels like heaven
Massage - 7/10 - Standard massage, but my main objective is her AR service.
BBBJ - 10/10 - She excels at this, and provides one of the best BBBJ in the market for sure. She goes slow and deep, and savour your dick like it's some gem. She can go really deep, so it's a sight to see as she will look into your eyes while swallowing your dick. When it's time to shoot, she will then goes to GPMG mode and let you shoot your load into her mouth.
Location: 7/10 - accessible for both foot soldiers and drivers.

RTM: Definitely yes before she goes back 2 months later.
Old Today, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/an-tong-massage/

Looks: pic is her. Real person even prettier. Looks young and pretty. Long wavy classy hair. Decent height too.

Body: slim body and legs prob small B cup with nice nipples to zhut. Some ppl may find she too slim. Also one of the fairest i seen in a while other then the lovely ting zi. Still prefer slim girl and this is definitely a good slim body.

Sensual: ok can be a bit playful with normal stroking. Cant stand a snow white girl with lovely face jerking off. Tried to hold back but gave in soon.

Rtm: convinient central location for me so high chance. Room was clean and she smells good. Good at converse and her voice is nice. Spent a lot of time stroking her heavenly legs.
Old Today, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 1
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
All the MLs always insist they are single and wants you to spend money on them to "unlock". I have never seen any ML being so honest, tell you they have bf. Anyway good for you.
This one handles 7 boyfriends at one time

https://www.sinchew.com.my/?p=5799064
Old Today, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

No worry. I can queue for a fee. Time is hard. Need to earn some side income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
lol!!! Agree and I’ll try to be the first in queue at the Jewel.
Old Today, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Didn’t know W so popular.
No doubt she is nice. Boobs is a bit too hard for me.
I also didn't know she is so popular. But I do can understand she have her way to make guy go back to her. But I was also turn off by her hard boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1