The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Sadly to say, the local market is getting bad to worst.

There a few ang pai, there some senior bro say is very very good specially from Sglonelyguy. All those so call ang pai always required so call within their database to book. Then keep asking you to book those that will help you write in the database, where most of the time those girl CMI with all the over photoshop photo and still won't bother to record in the database. Personally I book quite a number from sglonelyguy, where some say u got no record will ask you to prove so much just for massage, and some don't even bother to reply if not within the database

I wonder if this the new way to bait us, and kind brother facing the same issue as me can share ur solution.🙁🙁🙁
Some MLs die die will not accept no records

Some MLs will accept no records on poor business days

This National Day long weekend is likely to be quiet for them
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Wow, thanks for letting me know she advertised elsewhere. In that sense, I was "conned". Nevertheless, it was a great fj encounter for me. Have to regard she has been heavily tipped. Guess, she is now trying to earn as much as she could before leaving SG.
120 says hj? maybe earlier typo, dont feel bad
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Loremipsum2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
这是给在座的大哥们。。。请大人有大量。
我们来这里谋生也不易,如果服务不满意可以当面和我们说。
不至于去举报。
也别用其他客人的号码来钓鱼。
已经有4个姐妹被抓了, (芽笼,小印度,高文) 都是公寓。
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Bro it is like that now. Must go through a couple of shitty ml and ask them to write in database. You must book must try a few because there are a couple of different database floating around. If all else fails there is spa and gl
agreeable bro, lately spa open alot but also more hole to step into now. Somehow felt the service lvl drop alot
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Majiam journeying with watch ADs in Singapore, must suck it up and buy the crap brands first before can be considered for slot allocations for ang pais.

Even prostitutes are making sinkies jump through the hoops like our govt and MNCs

Agree on that, we are machiam carrot nowadays 🤣🤣🤣
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!

I was pretty lucky when I had no records and one of the quite popular ml accepted my booking. I had asked a few questions which she thought the police would never ask. Others were asked the same questions and they did not accept my booking.

Ever since she put my record in the database, it had been mostly smooth sailing for me. (Please don’t pm to ask what the question was as I won’t say)

I understand the frustration from not being able to book the popular ones as a newbie but I’ve come to appreciate the system as a form of security for the ml. It’s not perfect but it’s almost the only thing they have. Just stop to think how dangerous it could be for them to be alone in the unit with some stranger.

Even accepting people with records is not fool proof for them. There has been a case which I know of where a ml accepted a person with only one record and he turned out to be AV. There is another one when the person (also only one record) almost raped the ml. Another one I know is the ml was too busy and forgot to check and accepted one without record. The guy got his service but refused to pay after and even tried to blackmail her.
Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafengchui View Post
Over the last 2 days …
10 girls was caught and reported by some customers

Location all in condo
Geylang odd Lorong
Farrer Park
Kovan

Be careful and the operation will continue till next week .
Bro you undercover in the police department ah? How yoy know so well
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -208 / Power: 0
Dafengchui Dafengchui Dafengchui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Bro you undercover in the police department ah? How yoy know so well
Because I reported them …..🤣
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:

There a few ang pai, there some senior bro say is very very good specially from Sglonelyguy. All those so call ang pai always required so call within their database to book. Then keep asking you to book those that will help you write in the database, where most of the time those girl CMI with all the over photoshop photo and still won't bother to record in the database. Personally I book quite a number from sglonelyguy, where some say u got no record will ask you to prove so much just for massage, and some don't even bother to reply if not within the database

I wonder if this the new way to bait us, and kind brother facing the same issue as me can share ur solution.🙁🙁🙁

Record exist for a reason, everyone here been there before there is no short cut. If every ML take people with no record then what ? All get send back together ?
Old Today, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Not sure why you link "no record cannot book angpai" to market from bad to worst. Its just for safety purposes that the girl didn't invite an AV or lousy customer into their house. There's plenty of other playground and if really no angpai from sglonelyguy wanna take you then just proceed to other places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1