View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!
Ling San (03) of 24M13

Ling San (03) of 24M13 is a Hunan girl with a pleasant GND look of about 23 years old. She worked in Zhongshan before coming to GL.

Looks: She is a pleasant GND girl with little makeup. 03 is about 162cm in height and does not put on air. Her demeanour is friendly and approachable. 7.2/10.

Body: Her fair body is well proportioned and toned. She is gifted with a pair of 34B natural boobs, good for licking, sucking and fondling. They are slightly saggy. Her legs are shapely and straight. The butts are rounded and bouncy. Her tummy is flat. 7.4/10.

Prelude: She helps me to undress and we engage in small talk. She strips herself quickly and leads me to the bathroom. 7.1/10.

Shower: 03 cleans me up thoroughly and offers a good 5 minutes of body massage in three variations; frontal/back, back/frontal and frontal/frontal. Shiok is the word. There is a round of licking starting from the nipples and she moves to the didi leading to sensational BBBJ. 7.5/10.

Catbath: Boobs massaging is exciting ; nipples to nipples contact and movement is sensational. Licking and sucking of my back and front prepare me for the next pampering. 7.4/10,

AR: not provided, but the other outstanding services more than compensate me for this omission.

BBBJ: although it is not a deep throat, she spends a lot of effort , say 5 to 8 minutes to stimulate me in offering 360 degrees Dongguan BBBJ. Her licking and sucking increase in power as time goes by. She is one of the best in GL. 8/10.

FJ: She starts with cowgal and increases the momentum with time. We switch to sitting position and again change to missionary. I try doggie and it is exciting to pump on her bouncy butts. I switch back to back missionary and unload the reserve. She is very accommodating in satisfying me in the various positions. 8/10.

Frenching: We engage in licks kissing only and will try frenching in the RTF session. 6.5/10.

GFE: It is easy to talk her. Being a friendly and cheerful person, it is a joy to be with her. 7.5/10.

Overall: 03 gives me one solid hour of pleasure and her standard of service is high. Unlike some wls , she does not use TCSS to short cut her services. 7.5/10.

RTF: YES!

Last edited by ss333; 04-08-2014 at 12:00 AM.