Old 04-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 21 years old innocent and shy pretty local chinese, Carol

Not easy to have a chance with Carol, cos she takes one appointment per week only.

Finally, I got a chance with her this evening.. she came to my room after I informed TE my room number..

She told me that the housekeeper / cleaner has stared at her while she was waiting outside the room.. I told her may be the he didn't see such a pretty gal before =)

Carol has a pair of very beautiful eyes, long eyelash, double eyelids and shoulder length hair with brown highlight, white teeth with smiles, a real pretty and syt.. she indeed has a very good figure as well..

We have chatted and joked with each other for quite a long time before we take the action.. from the ways she kissed me, catbath and bbbj.. I should know that she liked me..

and definitely she felt that I am delighted her so much when came to my turns and the ways I have treated her..

so far, she is the most lovely gal that I am enchanted among the girls that I have met from TE team.. almost falling in love with her.. =)

I have informed bro TE and make the reservation for next week automatically after the encounter with Carol..