Thread: Skyriver
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil1158
My first kl spa experience makes my blood boil....

when down to the place today mamage to find the place only after walking in circle for abt 1hr+.. got mix up with lot 10 back n bintang shopping back blur me

when i reach the sweating like hell.. was so happy can enjoy the place..
here comes the best part the guy there ask if i am member. i say no den he say the place for members only * pengs*
i was pissed off sia n walk off..

really need membership den can use the lace ah???

anyway the place has just join my black listed place...
Hahaha... bro... please call me lah when u come/... In KL now... a lot of MIB / AV raids.. so they are being careful while admitting strangers... Bro Speed280 wuz there last night and so were we... I just need to give you a reference and the Captain's name and you wun have any problem... bro Romanspa also have the same problem... hehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.