Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is MP still operating as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutorbkk View Post
July 1, I went out exploring and found most small spas closed and even though it was early most big spas that I passed seemed to be closed. VIP was dark although maybe I was too early. Only KSL had clean massages open and not all. The one I did take the girl had a mask on and used rubber gloves during the massage. It was hard and needed, however not that enjoyable.

Maybe others are open and it would be good to get first hand accounts of places that are open.
VIP and its branches are oredi business as usual...... maybe you went too early..... or staff too busy playing online games to notice you.
Haha..... due to low number of customers VIP has convert part of the premises into game centre.

Other spas such as GBW, GP, NY, NZ , HV did open for business...... but I understand some have decided to close again due to no business. One ML from NZ told me she had no customer despite going to work since 1pm. And there were only 6 ladies working that day. So she left early at 6pm seeing the pathetic situation.
She receive call that night informing NZ decided not to open until further notice (probably until the causeway reopens as most of their business are visitors from SG).

I believe the other spas may have taken similar decision.