Old 15-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
hoganboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Maids are lonely here sg, for me i always saw them at service backyard wearing shorts and singlet, i stay on 10th and always look over across at 8th and 9th balcony, i alwasys volunteered to wash and hang clothes and can see them clearly when they are doing their chores. Secretly i would stand and watch them, both of them would notice me and smile and i would wave at them, One day i bumped on of them at our local mall. She noticed me and smile, it was always a hi bye moment,after a few months we bumped alot and exchange contacts through wechat, she knows im married, bcoz always saw me and my wife go ntuc etc, but like i said maids are lonely, her name is Jane, she was comfortable with me and start sending me her sexy photos and video. She knows we cant meet outside, but one of the days my wife wasnt at home, she went to salon to do hair treatment etc at town area. I gave a reason im not well, it will take a few hours for my wife to come home, i randomly message Jane if shes free, end up i met her at her staircase which is hidden, we french kissed me and makeout didnt wear condom bcoz it was sudden, she was super wet and moan softly while she ride on me, till now its still ongoing our secret affairs, havent tried the other maid.