Thread: Aiyo! Heart..
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
I'm sorry. I know I've been a let down and I couldn't face you for a very long time since.
But if anyone went through the same thing, they will understand how it's like to not be there not because you don't love but because you wanted to love so much but could not.
You wasn't there not because you don't want to but because you because could not .
I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
I'm sorry for not speaking a word to you. I was trying my very best not to cry. Not to let you hear my trembling voice. I'm sorry for not holding onto your hands for long because I was trying not to let you feel my shaking hands. I dont want you to worry about me so I put on a strong front. Aloof you may think. But actually I wanted to hug you and tell you I'm sorry and thank you. But I don't like her presence. She took you away from us. I won't want her to know my weakness.
Please stay. Please. I'm still trying. Please don't go.