Old 11-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kokpenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

second half. still wanting to release my brothers. scout around sri petaling. also been curious with this MP next to chicken rice. actually i wanted to go for the thai massage but when i about to enter there is this plum lady with the malaysian maid type of look greeted me at the door. went out straight. no mood so opted for the at the chicken rice shop. the place is quite clean. was attended by a PRC ML. from the looks of the ambient it seems to me this is a clean joint. i was like shit.....teh side curtain are dark and the main curtain are those white transparent type. so i guess no hanky panky. took massage 1 hour RM50. massage was good. if you like those prc massage which can varies enjoyable to painful this is the place. anyway lowered my expectation since while she massage she never always covered me with a towel and never once roam around my groin area. after once hour she asked me to turn. i was closing my eyes then since i just want to relax. felt a tap on my lap, did't thought of anything 2nd and 3 tap eyes open. she ask wanna HJ or not. to cut things short RM50. i think she told me this place does not offer hanky panky. since i can;t communicate with her i didn't know if the price includes auto roam. but a we are aware since you reached a point your little heads takes over. so started to auto roam, nice perky tits.

over all:

Face: 6/10( she has innocent decent look, fair basically kampung girl)
Boobs:A-B not too sure
HJ: 6/10
price :RM50+50

so that was the day i spent two session in 2 MPs. got a half hj and complete handjob for the total price of RM250. I guess it's the drawback for those who can;t communicate in mandarin. was it worth it? in some sense yes at least now whenever i am around that area i am no longer curious