View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbinesrule View Post
Go Geylang only what. Geylang is also home to many edible delicacies of the supper variety. Her reaction a bit exaggerated.
A girl's modesty at stake, I don't think any girl can take it lying down if being accused otherwise... we all have the same stereotype when we see people coming out of hotel together. I guess it's just natural reaction. Especially from Alicia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
White lies, my foot and my LJ!
It's amazing that you could hit on your buddy's spouse. From your previous writing, you said you sort of loss your buddy due to the affairs with his wife, did you regret it? Or you were happy to have a go on her?
I got regret one hor... where got happy. Maybe got a bit... that's all la!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
Bro you are my idol, be it for your life or your story telling!!
My life is nothing exciting, until now I'm still not married, no family, how is my life even be able to be admired? I mean I do fuck married ladies and attached girls, but the thrill is only so long, once over, it's over. My stories have been spruced up and salt/sugar added to make it nicer only. Don't have to envy me bro, everybody has their prime-time in life and girls.

Mine just happened to be on the unavailable girls, which is a taboo in today's society and thus becomes more alluring, especially with trusting husbands and innocent girls becoming fuck toys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
wahh.. a gentleman telling white lies after white lies... like that still can call yourself gentlemen? i think more like genitalman more like it... you horns are growing even before you know it.. still calling yourself gentlemen.. GENITALMAN!
White lie ma... makes girls happy, if you tell them true lies, maybe they not happy liao leh... I got genitals la, but not genitalman, sounds like some super cock hero... just gentleman GOG will do... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
then why she did turn up at lusap bar?
Coming up! Sometimes thanks to you people's questions, It helps me to fill up the blanks or sometimes somethings which I forgot to pen down cos in a hurry to skip and get to the end. It will be elaborated later, but simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
LOL
i lol-ed so hard at GENITAL man. tio you is right.
gog is GENITAL man
BRO... YOU MUST LIKE THAT OR NOT, FIRST REPLY IN MY THREAD AND YOU SUAN ME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
He's a white gentleman...white lies for being a gentle-man...
sigh, you all misunderstood me liao, in what ways I'm not... hahahahaha.