Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Whilst all bars at Soi cowboy are closed at midnight, Crazy house remains open despite the ban due to some reasons which I prefer not to divulge here. Bros feeling horny after midnight can still go to crazy house if u need.
Crazyhouse is new to me because when I left for Laos, it was not there yet. How long will Soi Cowboy midnight closure last? I heard from my friend in CSD that this is a CSD sting operation.

Not too sure if he is BSing because he was with me in Vientiane on the night of the raid and thus not involved and also not into this case. He told me on line, it started as an undercover ops where 2 thanchart who work undercover for CSD went to Suzy Wong and requested for 2 young girls and barfined them to nearby hotel. The whole proceedings and conversation was recorded. The money paid to the underage girls was marked.

Then police stormed the short time hotel and proceeded to Suzy Wong where 2 staff is arrested.

Everyone is now pointing fingers at Casey How.

P.S Bro, your pm on the most convenient way to get to Savannakhet, I will write a post and post on Vientiane, Laos thread maybe later tonight for general information to all.

Last edited by beerlao; 23-06-2015 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Ask more questions