View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
393351768 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
When I 1st met you, you were super nice. We had such a great time.

The next day, you asked me out again and I went along. I loved our conversations. I found out that we're very alike. And i found out that you're attached.

Later that same day, while lying in bed together, you told me you're attracted to me. I felt so happy yet, my heart ached at the same time. We are both attached, and we cant let them go.

The next day, i asked you out and told you about how i truly felt. You told me you're sorry even if those feels were mutual. We are too commited in our own other half.

Again the next day, you asked me out. We had a really intimate conversation and shared a really passionate kiss. A kiss that I've been reliving every single day.

And the next, you came to fetch me home in the middle of the night. I was zombiefied, you were shag. We didnt do anything intimate at all and i felt rather disappointed.

In the short span of 4 days, i feel confident enough to say, this is not just a passing phase. Not for me at least.

Its been awhile since I saw you.

My heart aches for everytime i think of you, and that takes up a huge portion of my free time.

I miss you so much, so much more than you deserve, so much more than i should.

If only... someone understands.
I teared reading ur post. Wanted to cry out as loudly as i could hopefully to somewhat lessen the pain that had been building up for the past 3 months, but i couldnt with her sleeping next to me. Covered my mouth lest she could hear. The pain is killing me and tears just wouldnt stop flowing. She's sleeping beside me but my shattered heart is bleeding for someone else. The one i love the most has left for another. Im still finding it a torture to be living every single day. Having to constantly pretend im alright when im so broken. There were days the pain got so unbearable i just wish i would die. To Y, i wish you knew how much i truly love u, and how u still mean the world to me despite the betrayals and endless hurt u mercilessly inflicted on me time and again in the past 3 years. Our rs was wrong right from the start. But i gave my all to make it work for us, i gave up my all for u. Y, i miss u terribly.