Thread: My Tutor and I
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Tutor and I

As the lift reached the first level, I asked Janice "Hey I'm going back up to check something, you wanna come along?"

Janice: Huh why? Class has ended
Me: I remember that guy coming out from the lift, I saw him and Ms Tan in her room before
Janice: What? You peeped on Ms Tan before?
Me: Yes but it was because it was during my class. Trust me, it will be the craziest scene you have ever seen
Janice: NO, that is wrong, she's our tutor
Me: Treat it like one of those lesson she had for us, you wanna learn more right. You can leave if you feel it is still wrong
Janice: Hmmmmm, maybe you are right, we will take a quick look and leave

With that, both of us went up to her place again. We took off our shoes and slowly went in. There was no one in the house but there were some sounds from the room.
We creeped slowly towards the room and tried to peep through the gap in the door as it was not fully closed
As we managed to make out what was happening in Ms Tan's room, we both got a shock