View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Do u take off your Wedding Ring when Chionging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Ok. Fair enough.

Maybe you can educate me in this situation. In this first 5 mins encounter in a Geylang room with a cat60 vietbu. Both of u showered, standing there naked, and this thing happens.

What would your all bets off reaction entails??

I will learn to be more macho and practise next time I encounter a whore who dares disrespect me again.
If telling off a whore who insulted you is considered macho, then all I can say is you are beyond help. Some where in your life, someone or something castrated your balls. Until you grow a new pair, there is nothing to learn from me.

and in your case, If it were me, and the whore talked to me like that, I don't care what Cat she is or what nationality, I would tell her to put her fucking clothes on and get out. I would then ask the mummy to send in a new girl. If the mummy ask why, I would tell her the bitch is disrespectful and insulting and prying into my private life. I would accuse the mummy of hiring fucked up girls with attitudes. The mummy will take care of the discipline. And I would hope she will replace the girl. Once the other girls find out what happen, I guarantee the replacement girl will not have an attitude.

Last edited by Angmolover; 11-06-2023 at 09:50 AM.