Thread: L & m
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

So we went our separate ways after the meeting on Friday and I headed back to the hotel to shower and change.

I had a slight inkling that I might be getting lucky that night so I made sure I was well groomed, cleanly shaven balls and all.

As you can imagine, two months working in a foreign land with no sex had made me quite a horny little man and the mere act of rubbing shaving cream around my dick and over my balls had resulted in me sporting a sizeable hard on.

Never one to resist my natural urges I paid due attention to my erection, rubbing body-wash thickly over the shaft and around the head of my cock. After I was well lubed I began to pull myself off with smooth, long strokes while imagining L’s warm, wet mouth sliding up and down my cock. I was cumming in a couple of minutes and thoroughly enjoyed the short and sharp orgasm that followed.

After drying and carefully disheveling my hair, I dressed in my charcoal suit and stepped outside to the sound of L’s cab's horn.

Once in the cab I had a quick chance to give L a once over.

Somewhat surprised, I noticed she was quite striking, wearing a perfectly tailored skirt and jacket on top of a low cut cherry coloured top that showed off her ample cleavage very nicely indeed. Only a small amount of makeup and a laid back flowing hairstyle completed the picture.