View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by actingcool View Post
just curious, usually how long a session will be for you guys? although it is stated there 1 hour, but normally wont last that long also.

Because I usually in and out around 30 to 45 mins (45 mins is with very good chemistry). since the process of the sessions are all around the same, i find it abit hard to stay longer than that, unless you can pump an hour non-stop...but usually the girl will say pain if more than 20 - 30 mins.
When the ad says 100/1/1 etc .... it means $100 for 1 shot within 1 hour time limit. It means that you have to unload inside the 1 hour limit. So your session is over after your shot (even if you are fast shooter and finish in 5 mins) or when the 1 hour is up if you have not unloaded. This is standard practice for per shot basis unless you are booking by the hour. Then that is a different scenario and you will get your full hour's worth with the lady until times up.