View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
On the other hand, max_priest has a bad review on this yuan yuan: https://sbfsg.agency/showpost....6&postcount=56

hmm...
Based on past experience, usually when I wrote a negative FR on a particular WL in general, a certain samster or a number of samsters would not fail to jump in to defense her that this WL has since improved and/or because of chemistry and/or their experience were different ... blah blah ... Prolly they know the significant impact I could create because of my reputation in this forum.

To reiterate, when I penned a FR, it was purely based on how I felt, what I saw and how I experienced at that particular point in time. If a samster has different experience contrary to what I said, good for them (Or better luck next time if it turned out to be a bad one).

Objectives of my FR is not only to create awareness but also to give them a chance to improve (their “GL lovers” might feedback to her after reading my FR).

These days if you notice, my FR was penned such that it is more on how the WL performed and not too much on the actions between the WL and me. I also would comment on her attributes and physical features. I believe these are what the punters actually wanna know when they read FR. I placed the emphasis on “Caveat Emptor” above anything else, so to speak.

Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread: