View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Another amazing session with Anqi.

http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...93&postcount=1

I love my massages and happy beginnings (HDLY 1) and endings (HDLY 2).
I've been around to quite a few FL massage services and so far only two stood out. Personally, I can't rate which is better than the other as the services are different. However, I can truly say Anqi is amazing, i think this is my fourth or fifth session with her. And I have decided to make her my regular weekly rendezvous.

Session started with a big hug and Anqi undressing me. When it came to my shoes, I felt uncomfortable and insisted i took them off myself. I was already excited and she noticed. She took my hand and led me to the massage table, as i stood there, she pumped her hand with lubricant and started my first HDLY, and unloaded after a good 5 minutes.

The massage started with deep long strokes using her hands and forearm with the occasional pressure points getting their attention from her elbows. She asked if the pressure was good enough i told her i could do with more. She proceeded with back stepping ... alternating between deep long strokes with her heels, deep slides with the flat of her feet, and bouncing on each vertebrae of my back. The whole session lasted for nearly 30 mins. She then proceeded with HDLY 2 with me facing down, then on all fours, then she did something new. She made me stand on my knees as she joined me totally naked on the massage table. Using both hands, she would alternate stroking, massaging my balls, necking me, and licking my nipples. After a good long while, she started pumping me with both hands! With Anqi facing me, i could cup both her tits! Soon i erupted and had to hold her shoulders to balance as I was feeling soft in my limbs.
Soon she placed my head on her lap as she gave me deep shoulder and neck massage, face and head massage, and then showered me down. Yes, she showered me down to wash all traces of lubricant and scrubbed me.
After I was done, I noticed it was past 60 mins, and she even served me ginseng tea! Impeccable service. Gave her a tip ontop of her usual rate.

Now counting down before i see her again.

Massage: 9/10
Service: 9/10
HDLY: 9.5/10

Giving her 10/10 would suggest she is perfect, sorry but i have learnt that does not exist, but she sure comes close to it.

DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all
Tried her at least 2 yrs ago. Then she was located at a very run down building going by the name Angel. Overall soso only leh.... one man's meats another man's poison lor. But one thing she can really do a proper massage.