View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Very interested to know if there's an orgy FR?
Reminds me of Bangladeshi/Indian workers going to Batam. Base on some Batam taxi driver's sharing and verified from some Bangladeshi (some indians too) in Batam.

Usually 4 to 5 of them (sometime up to 9 or 10 of them) will book 1-3 rooms,they will all just book one girl from booking joint and go thru one shot each per pax. And at most time raw. Each shot,the girl will collect from each man an extra of 200k to 300k. Some girls do like this type of deals in booking joint as they (the girls) could earn more w/o having to divide this earnings with OKTs and the joints they worked for. However not all the girls in booking joint will agree to share one room with a few men due to comfortability. Those who does ,most probably has dealt with the same type of customers before.

2nd scenario which i heard from the many girls before,4 to 5 of them,booked a girl...get her drunk (or maybe drugged) and later go on "rotation" on the girl and that girl sometime didnt even realise she's been bonked by the few guys (room was dark). And for those girls who realize it,they get a top up of extra 100k to 200k from the ordeal. Therefore quite a handful of booking girls in Batam didnt quite like darker skinned customers. (no offence to any race here)

Some reference on Batam girls rejecting indians from the old thread :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=32609

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=32611

What i am saying here is not a secret,i believe most who frequent Batam will most likely hear about the above. If you havent, then you may wish to verify what i say here with the more experienced taxi drivers,OKTs or girls in Batam.

(note i do interact with Bangladeshi/Indian/Sri Lanka workers (both men and ladies) in my line of work in real life almost daily)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info