View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
nothing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynothing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Good clean massage

Hi all,

Was looking for some leg massage while wandering around after an appt, I came across this shop. Was quoted $35 for leg or $50 for body massage. So I opted for the body massage. Was led into a room with just partitions that you can hear conversations in the next cubicle. So nt soundproof.

Changed into the boxer provided and the massage started. Asked if the strength was too soft or hard and I asked for as hard as possible. The quality is really good as I'm someone that goes for deep tissue sports massage, it's hard enough and covers your body thoroughly. Could feel her breasts on back of my head while she tried to cover my lower back.

Turned around and she massaged my chest, similiar to those breast massage you see in AV less the nipple play. My brother steamed and I though she was quietly giggling. While massaging my sides, dunno purposely or nt but she kept using forearms to rub my steamed brother on pretext of massaging my sides. Lastly she ended by massaging the area surrounding the area of your dick(balls and dick were never touched and she held that position for quite a while.

No gq however, will rtm when free and update you guys again, but for now, it's for those that are looking for a good clean massage. Only PRC milfs there, Apologies if it's long winded or irrelevant, do tell me and I'll delete. Pls bear with this noob.