Old 01-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Next day morning, went to meet chinese buyer, 李总。Felt more confident with reduced price, chinese speaking and this guy is tikopek not gay ahpek. (Wrong again). Went to grand park hotel contacted 李总 and asked to go to his suite room. Knocked the door and least expected a petite girl height 155 ~ 160, around early 20s opened the door. She's wearing this pink spaghetti top with a hot tight jeans shorts. Not too busty average A, but the important is she is not wear bra! I can see the shape of the her pokey nipples and roughly make out the shape of the nipple area through her thin top. Damn! suddenly lil' bro woke up and i think she noticed and was giggling away while leading me in. In front of me is a cute butt with cheeks swaying in front since her shorts is so high up. (I am very into cute butts). lil' bro woke up further.

李总 :"来来, 请坐!“(Come come, please sit down)
*All conversation was in mandarin, but i type english
GN: "李总 , how are you? I am GN. Please to meet you.
李总 : good. Oh this time they send young guy (I can see his disappointment).

Didn't introduce me the petite girl. The girl just sat on the arm rest of 李总 's chair and looked at me. Occasionally grinning at me and lil'bro who i tried very hard to put him to sleep. I stole a few glance at her..assets throughout the conversation. With mandarin i am more confident and was able to engage in some small talk with him. He is buying this property for his daughter 敏敏MM(patting the petite girl) who is coming to sg to study. Damn lucky to have such rich dad! I only get to stay in hostel when in NUS. Continue conversation talk until far far away all the story of how he earn his big bucks, how he succeeded and boasting about how many properties he has in china. Ego bigger than his head.
He went on and on and on... and i drifted to check MM out. Was looking at her smooth slim legs, curvy cute butt and her still pokey assets. Tot i saw something at the edge of her shorts near to the inner thigh but was covered by the frills of the jeans shorts. Suddenly, she scratched the exact place i was beoing, pushed the frills away and lifting the edges showing a black laced undies. She intentionally did that for me! i quickly focused back to her dad's eye contact while my lil'bro woke up again. Trying to cover up bulge, i explained to 李总 the price and tried to convince him without thinking what just happened.....