View Single Post
Old 08-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Hmm, I never tried Love yet (though she is indeed appealing from the pics), but my own experience thus far is MLs whom dangle such carrots usually tend to be opposite of what they suggest might happen. Of course, maybe some meant what they say but more often than not is just marketing ploy to entice RTM. Or the special is only applicable for a cut throat price AFTER sufficient rtm. Not suggesting Love is this type but best to just rtm any MLs because you truly like her services, with the mindset that what she "promised" is just a gimmick. I have my fair share of MLs whom also use this stunt but never materialise lol, even after >10 times rtm. I am ok coz to me she just say say only, sometimes if I tease her about her earlier promise, it's amusing to see their reaction to tai ji hahaha. Anyway, is also a dangerous game for MLs to use this tactics if they not prepared to honour it, some bros will take it very seriously and if didn't get what he was promised, things will turn ugly. Then all the bad FRs, reveal address threats all come out.

Lastly, my take is, MLs whom are prepared to go the extra mile and give what is not listed, rarely will voice it out. They will just obliged if asked, or suggest ON THE SPOT, rather than tell you visit more to claim special menu

Again, not directing anything on Love or any particular MLs, just sharing my take. Peace ✌
Agreed. Don’t go with the impression you gonna get anything extra so as to keep expectations low.
And no matter how “special” vanilla MLs are usually just vanilla, you won’t get much more than different patterns usually unless you charm her that much (which is usually unlikely unless you Aaron Kwok).