Old 14-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sierraleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East Area Tampines Massage

Went to a relatively new mp at Tampines. First thing's first, the place is squeaky clean. There's a notice inside saying that anyone trying dodgy shit will be reported to the police. Took 60min whole body + prostate massage for $88. I've spent more at other places for HJ and bj but this definitely tops all of that. Girls aren't really to my liking though the ML assigned to me looked pretty decent in spite of her age (mid to late 30s perhaps) and extra water weight. Massage was superb, cleared all the annoying kinks in my back and shoulders and was committed to it. I think she had a thing for my ass though cos she seemingly couldn't get enough 😂. Massage was the usual full body stuff. Then while lying down she started working on my prostate and dude, she worked my prostate man. It was weird at first cos it's my first time and I'm generally quite a ticklish guy, but once I got into the flow, let's just say I was pretty rock solid. She was really professional though, even when I flipped over with my hard on, she ignored it and made sure my dick was covered even though she had to handle my balls. And wow she handled my balls very professionally too. At one point, it felt like she was kinda playing around with them but of course, I didn't mind. It was just really enjoyable to me and beats out all the other times I paid for HJs and shit because I actually walked refreshed and reinvigorated.

If you wanna know where it is exactly, it's in the 200s and you can easily grab a sandwich downstairs right after the massage.

First FR by the way so do give some of those up things you guys talk about.