Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
I've always wanted to try Mistress Minky but honestly I get the feeling she's not wholeheartedly into it. If she's trying to establish a stronger bdsm scene in Singapore, I felt at least she should not dishearten those like us who want to try her service, and specifically told her we wanted to support local scenes. I, for one, didn't have any positive corresponding outcome with Minky. I felt local doms are too aloof and seriously believe people like us does not deserve any respect, hence they do not take us seriously.

Yes, they can don't show us respect during a session, but before that happens, I think there should be a certain level of mutual respect for each other so that things can happen. I believe those who asked for services from international doms like those in Thailand, China, Taiwan, Japan etc have much better experience. Ain't we doing the same when we ask for services? What makes Singapore doms think differently?
True i agree with what you said. After seeing japan, i would call singapore bdsm lack of professionalism, they should send gals out to japan for training, when these gals come back, singapore will be mecca of bdsm in south east asia.