View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Private Party Challenge

Episode 37

Italy team (Jay + Lopez) and Spain team (Ben + Tasha) were ready for our first semi final game! Mr K was appointed the referee.

Spain was the hot favourite to win under leadership of Ben whom I believed also expert of pub games. But ball was round, anything could happened. The underdog could also performed an upset.

Jay played the defences and Lopez played the attack for Italy. Ben played attack and Tasha played defences for Spain.

Game kicked off! Spain as expected was attacking non stop while Italy was defending and counter attacking with long range shots.

Rose: There was no way Italy can win Spain. We can only hope italy can score 1 goal to let Ben drink 1 jar of beer. Then we have chance when we play Spain in Final!

Arthur: You already think so far...we still have a game against Mr K's Brazil team first...I already drank 1 jar beer...tummy bloated...jialat...

Rose: You take a good rest now! Towards end of this game, I will help you suck cock again to make it stand again...ready for next game!

Italy defended heroically against waves of Spain attack. Then came a brilliant through ball from Spain MID and the Striker finally scored after missed few good chances! GOAL..Spain took the lead!

Tasha assisted with a nice BBBJ and helped Ben to put on condom. Ben leisurely walked towards Lopez to fuck her doggy style. Ben decided to fuck in a slow and hard bang to make sure every bang will record a count in Lopez's tracker. He managed to clock 30 counts in Lopez's tracker when Jay finished his jar of beer.

Everyone returned back to the table soccer and game resumed. Italy decided to play offensive style but Spain was too strong for them...Spain capitalized from Italy defending error to score the second goal! 2-0!

A second jar of beer within mins seem too much to handle for Jay! Jay struggled to finish the second jar and Ben took his time to fuck Lopez...100 counts hit...easy victory for Spain! Spain entered into the Final with no damages! Surely Spain was the top favourite to win the tournament!

Rose was already actively sucking my cock towards end of the game...my cock was hard and ready for next game!

Ben: Let welcome Brazil (Mr K + Belinda) and Argentina (Arthur + Rose) for our second semi final game! I will be your referee for this game.

We used the same strategy with Rose played defences and I played attack. Mr K played defences while Belinda played attack for Brazil.

Game started. Mr K and Rose attempted long range shots at each other and both came close to scoring.

Rose: We should not concede goals especially I played defences. But it was hard for me to score long shots too as Mr K was also very good at defending! Let change tactics, I passed the ball upfront to you...you don't gan cheong...aim and hit..

The first game victory gave me much confidence and it seem my skill improved significantly. Finally I took a clean hard shot at goal, Mr K under-estimated the speed of the ball and allowed the ball to fly inside the goal post! GOAL!!! Argentina scored!

Rose gave a quick BBBJ to my already hard dick and helped me put on condom!

I quickly went towards Belinda and fuck her in doggy style. Rose tried her best to get involved by kissing all over my body from behind.

Mr K finished the jar of beer fast and I only managed to hit 30 counts in Belinda's tracker...

We went back to the table and game resumed. Belinda was totally out of the game and Mr K almost scored from long range on few occasions. My rapport with Rose became better as the game went on...and we combined again to score our second GOAL! 2-0!

I resumed fucking Belinda and I started to feel the fatigue. But the sexy figure and moaning from Belinda kept my motivation high for banging her.

Again Mr K finished his 2nd jar of beer fast and Belinda's tracker showed 62 counts now. It seem Mr K was a very good drinker!

Game resumed. Brazil changed tactic and Mr K abandoned his defences and took charge of attack now. Rose proved her worth as the pub queen by saving all the attacks from Mr K. Rose again provided a beautiful through ball to me..I was 1 to 1 against helpless Belinda...and there was only 1 outcome...GOAL..3-0 to Argentina!

I resumed fucking Belinda for the 3rd time! I really want to end the game now as I fear I could fully utilized all my energy if I need to fuck her for 4th time. Rose tried her best to seduce me from beside while I bang Belinda furiously in doggy style. I closed my eyes and kept banging hard..

Mr K finished his 3rd jar of beer quite fast too...I heard Rose celebrated loudly with my eyes closed...I opened my eyes...101 counts...Argentina won the game! What an unexpected 3-0 victory against Brazil!

It mean Final will be Spain vs Argentina! I was allowed 5 mins of rest time.

Stay tune...