Old 16-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Stormguard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai massage at JB.

Ok, 2nd FR: Feeling damn stresed after working on a Sat, so decided to drop by Amazing Thai Massage along Jalan Tebrau (beside Caltex). Got a parking spot in front of the MP. Damn alot ppl on a Sat. Went to counter and there were two very pretty gals there (cashiers ). Captain came up & passed me their 'menu' (brochure).

Traditional Thai Massage:

1 hour: RM 55 ( i think)
1.5 hour: RM 78
2 hour: i forgot (sorry)

Aromatherapy Massage (Oil massage):

1 hour: RM 65
1.5 hour: RM 90
2 hour: forgot

Opted for the 1.5 hour aromatherapy massage & had to wait. Quite a nice lobby-cum-waiting lounge. After 10mins or so (they apologized for the waiting time), came my masseuse who helped me change to slippers & led me upstairs to the room. She didn't have a model's figure, more of a BBW type, but awfully cute. The room had 2 beds but thankfully no one else was occupying it. She asked me to take everything off & lie down. Anyway, had a really really good massage (she damn pro) and really good at stimulating the are around my little bro. She saw my situation & popped the question. She allowed auto-roam outside except for her boobs (damn sad, her C cup looks real nice). Anyway, i managed to get her to sit on my right & sweet-talked her into letting me auto-roam her boobs. Damn shiok...

No: 56
Looks: 6/10 (cute though)
Figure: 8/10 (nice boobs & ass)
Massage: 10/10 (she really gave full body massage including my head)
HJ: 8/10 (had a really good release despite just dumping my ammo in the morning with a FL)
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: RM90 (massage) + RM50 (HJ)

Operating hours are from 11am till 6am. Sweet huh? She told me damn lots of ppl starting from midnight. The MP has about 50 gals, all Thais. Facilities not very upmarket, but plus point is that ur car is watched over two very friendly guards (i left my lappie in the car & it was still there when i returned )