Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Rowell court

Few times I notice a block of flat, opposite Sim Lim Tower, the one where there are seating corners. Around 12 pm onwards, I may be wrong, there were Malaysian “Malays” FL operating their trade. How so?

Sometimes I thought I saw Thai FLs too, the Malays’ FLs were above 40s, the kind we saw at GL coffee shop, the ones along the main roads. Usually Indian men, sometimes Malays too, seldom notice Chinese uncles. They don’t seem to be lovers because the girls probably got bookings, she would walk calm towards her guy, and normally he would sit at the stone seats facing the roads.

If I am not mistaken, opposite would be the flea market, also the bus terminal of 170. Both would then walk away, few times they would walk towards Desker. We knew further down would be the famous Desker’s brothel.
There you have it, mine friends, if you have the time drop by, enjoy the scene in fact some Malay’s girls were MILF materials, almost liked H16 Lynn. I think you have to have connections, they were on call. Till now no girls would just approach the men anyhow.

Another hunting ground for FL lovers as well as AV, no worry I think it is never easy to charge anybody if both parties got bookings. Unless they did it in the open, thing is where the nests are? There are several budget hotels around this area.

Again my buddies proceed with cautious and good luck.