Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H7R28 (2Floor) Miki $50

There Uhave it brother lickman, i kept mine FRs from 2010 to now.

26 October 2011, Wednesday btw 1 pm to 125 pm (Deepavali).

She was hanging her laundry at the back door, I got hard on seeing her in tight mini dress, and than she return closed her door. So I waited no customer that time. The door opened, I walked in she quickly call 50. I told her I knew, she is Miki and she said yes.

After door closed, I had a good look at her, she is a beautifully flower growing in PT shit hole. I told her so, Miki said soon, she will turn ugly liked the place. I will try to paint her picture, shorter than me I am not so tall. Sharp nose come with shoulder blond hair, her body is smooth; creamy in hard/ pointed round tits. I think Miki is below 30, we talked rather long because she took her time taking out CDs.

Big rounded eyes, she had the model’s material, only if she slim down her waist. It would be wonderfully, I was steamed during pre washing, but you guys take care. She had a temper, we chatted in Mandarin/ Canto, and she often said the “Fuck” word.

I lay on bed; she wiped me clean with tissues. Miki is pretty, came in the Malaysian office girls look, feel pamper to be serviced by an office lady. It act on mine excitement, she took off her light blue tiny panty. It is G string; no doubt she is 1 of the youngest and sexy girls here.

Miki’s does BBBJ, not good only 6/ 10, however a fast HJ which was ok. You see, looking up at her beautifully face, big rounded eyes plus office girl package. It could be better if she HJ longer, so 5/ 10. She does it RAW, follow by BJ with 2 positions. She goes on top; I did not asked for 69, no AR which is never me. I set on bed, she kneeling and blew me rather long, I enjoyed so much that both hands tuned her hard pointed breasts. Miki got a 9/ 10.

I asked for frenching; only a light peck on the mouth, of course you guys know I will try my best later on. I knew is almost really asked for SEX; follow by her asking in CFM expression, “You want ML?” I was liked, huh? Then she said it stands for “Making Love”.

She place a CD in her mouth, cap me in her professional way, I took her missionary. Miki too applied the GL moaning in English, her love making sounds nice, it had the oh…oh…love making effects. Including the Paik sounds I generated, her stereo moaning add on mine intense to cum quickly.

Next I turned her little head, just a little, frenched and insert mine tongue. Follow by fierce tongue fighting, she gave in I got it! Eat your heart out guys, we knew this girl don’t frenched. Ha-ha!

Till I came, Miki maintain her CFM looks, and sexy moaning in English. I shot out, kissed her face the last time. She is grad, still in CFM look, in fact during pre washings she had turned on her GF. Maybe? Next time with another girl, I too could charm her off her feet, SEX 10/ 10.

Mine FR end with RTF, I think not because she came on rather strong. She was asking $100, liked H11 Yen Yen, wanting to milk customers more.