View Single Post
Old 13-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

My best bbbj has yet to come.....

Seriously, I didn't want to put this down but I guess I just want to say how proud I am of my current gal (hope she is not a reader of this forum)

We actually knew each other for a long time and were great friends back then but did not contact much since she got married.....it was after she gotten separated that we hung out more and recently move in together....

I remember that night I was doing my report on my laptop when she squeeze herself in between my chair and desk (which sort of pushes my chair back from the desk quite a bit) to tell me she's cold and sleepy....then she kneel down and took my dick into her mouth....and keep it there till I cum after which she drank it all up....then she told me please love me, I'm already submitting to you on my kneels....I love you.

To be honest, the BBBJ wasn't that great, she didn't seem to be experienced, much later she told me that mine was the first CIM she had....although it was not the first bbbj she gave (mine was the 3rd kkj she had), but I guess that was most special I had.....although these days she often have my cum for breakfast.........well let's hope it last....