Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackhawk is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Side by side car fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
So yesterday while working I put up the invite on this thread and also contacted previous couples from last rendezvous. Some said 50/50 and some will confirm later. However by 11pm all parties responded and will be there. That means 6 cars plus me is 7!

So at 1am all cars were already there waiting for me. I came about 1
40ish cos my girl finished work late. When we arrived we saw 5 cars already waiting for us. And the best thing the couple who wanted to do outdoor had come earlier and left due to personal reasons therefore left us supposed to do outdoor alone. My girl got quite suprised and was hesitant initially to do outside cos got at least 10 pair eyes watching lol. And not all cars couls see us cos the shape of the carpark. So to those bros very sorry cos some cant see clearly.

There were 2 brothers with their partners from previous encounters. And 3 new couples. One left quite early cos cant see any action (sorry!). Another brother also left cos gf was tired. Qt that time me n my girl were still making out in the car but doors opened.

The brother and her girl on our right managed to see the actions cos we opened the door. They also were having fun when the girl gave him a blowjob. And it was a pleasant suprise that they came out first, the guy standing while the girl kneeled and gobbled his dick.

We then went out, totally naked, me banging my girl. The couple probably got turned on and th guy also banged his girl, their tops on. The girl was moaning loudly and the guy had to hush her down lol.

Next we went to the left side of our car where the couple was also having fun. They too came out and the girl was blowing him intensely.

We then went to the furthest left and saw the couple having fun in their car. The girl was naked blowing the guy. The windows were up and we decided to disturb them maybe entice them to come out by fucking at the window.

The first brother then left leaving 3 cars. We continued doing it outdoor with the couple on our left.

My girl told me to cumm as she was tired standing. I gave her some final good thrusts before shooting it out. I then realised the bro on my lefy were dogging his gf too! With clothes still on but it was a magnificent sight to see.

Me and the most left car then left together leaving the couple to enjoy their fun.

It was fun and we hope the other cpls had their fun too. Next time when I organised gotta be smaller participants so everyone couldd see everyone clearer and not blocked by cars.
Kudos to you bro!

me and my gal had actually came out trying to doggie but because her height is just 5-7cm shy of me (176), its a lil difficult to and I end up smoking outside wile fingering her until she beg me to insert in, in the care where she sat on top of me of cos.

Next time maybe we can go into a all round defensive formation and everybody can see everyone.