Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24587 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Duo Li was not working. RTF pretty Man Li instead. She helped shower me. No action in shower. Filled the mouth with water and did the catbath for short while. Did CBJ, stating there is a small tear inside the lips. Suction was strong and deep-throat. I consider her good in this bj area. Frenching was spontaneous and intimate. Asked her how come so intimate, she said already so familiar. I told her if she feels comfortable with me, she must relax and allow herself to enjoy the sex. Indeed, she allow herself to climax twice, once in cowgal and the other in missionary position. She said she has feeling of numbness in the lips after climaxes. After the second time, I could see she was much drained! It was an enjoyable and ecstatic bonk with a lovely looking lady indeed!