View Single Post
Old 17-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried 2 WL this week ...not going into too much details so i give a high level view based on my criteria

LongNv
Look : 7 Not impressive to me but not good looking in my opinion
Body: 6/10 She's not the petite size. Fake tits and body looks stretched and i think she has given birth previously
GFE : 6/10 No chemistry. maybe not her fault. I lost mood after feeling the fake tits
BBBJ : 8.5/10 - This is her real strength and i think she did it very well.
Massage : DIdn't try
***Her roommate Ningxia look can differ much from the photo*** Beware!!

Zhuli
Look: 6.5 Plain jane. She looks like her photo. Just add a few years
Body : 7/10 - Size B cup and slightly fleshy which was put to good use in Nuru sliding
GFE : 7.5/10 enjoy the time with her
BBBJ: 8/10 - i think LongNv can suck better but the overall service with the body to body sliding makes the session enjoyable
Massage : 7/10 pretty good
The look is really to each his own, and appeal differently to different people. I was smitten by Long Nu's looks. Maybe it is just me. But her breast is fake? I hated and cannot stand fake breast but hers does not feel fake to me. Sure or not? It's soft and move to the side when she lie down leh. I thought fake breast usually perks up even though you lie down? And I also didn't notice any stretch marks, except that I was always admiring her six packs rather. She was just showing her body off to me when she came back asking if she has put on weight, then showed her curves and six packs. Maybe I have to check her again tonight..