View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
same bro. reminds me of this girl I met in March. Recently swiped her on tinder again, and her profile puts "not into DTF."

this girl is 10 years younger, first time I met her, we fucked at basic carpark..came into her twice (she kept screaming for me to cum in her raw), fuck her ass..totally buck naked.

One of the best sex in my life.. but she ghosted me after two months haha. I miss it...

first time fucking at level 1 in public carpark but oh well, she initiated and I love girls like that.
Wah, that’s so wild looool! Sucks to hear she ghosted you though but seriously, bro, that’s nuts, raw and all and creampie inside her. Is she like the innocent type on the outside but deep down, she’s a horny girl all along?