View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Date Visited: 01/10/17
Name: Lemon [ROLLYPOLLY]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Lemon

Was planning to have a farewell session with my new favorite, but somehow missed the boat... With a heavy heart, I scanned around for the next target and have my eyes set on... Lemon...

Didn't realized it was a rather 'hot' zone until seeing a recent post, but I guess I would charge on anyway, blinded by horniness!!

Just a brief summary here... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with this rather cheerful lady... Photo accuracy is pretty close - what you see on the website is pretty close to what you get, tho I felt that she looked better in person... and she reminded me of a Thai version of 'roller girl' played by Heather Graham - cheeky and cheery!!

Looks: 8.5/10 (My kind of looks...)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (I am not a booby man, totally natural here but with some stretched mark... but I am not fuzzed with that)
Body: 8.5/10 (Great body - proportionate!)
Kissing: Yes - not full on, but there's some kisses here and there...
Fingering: Yes, wet easily
BBBJ: Really liked it. Almost couldn't tahan... Got to ask her to slow down!
Painting: Yes! She seemed to get quite high when I went down on her. If she faked it, she faked it well... Clean shaven!! a pretty abalone!!
Stereo: 8/10 (Responsive loved it!!)
Session 1 - FJ: 8.5/10 - Oh so tight... really enjoyed it and enjoyed her expression
Massage: Message after FJ1
Session 2 - Did not engaged as I have almost give in to the fact that I am a 1-shot guy Dont want to disappoint the ego of self LOL

GFE: 8/10 (The GFE is pretty good... Would've been higher if her english is better [since my Thai is none :I])
Attitude: 9/10 (Her attitude throughout the session was all smiles... and her smile does grows on one...)
RTF: Not sure, too many out there to try...
Thanks for the FR bro