View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 10:27 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
Trexlow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!Trexlow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Smile Re: Seeking a few genuine SDs/ just 1 generous SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
the risk of getting HIV from BBBJ is significantly much lower than from raw sex. read this sticky..
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17859
Yep lower but still possible, which is why we get health checks regularly. For all those whose been messaging me about being a sugar daddy, like I said, I would prefer the lesser number of SDs as possible. To keep me and my SDs safe from HIV.

I know there are people who are immune from AIDS which is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, but are carriers of HIV Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Which means they have HIV the virus, but AIDS the symptoms doesn’t affect them.

You can get tested if you’re immune to the symptoms, I do have a friend who got tested and although he doesn’t have these viruses; tuberculosis and hiv, he will be immune to the symptoms.

For those who contacts me for either fl services or sugardaddy position, please remember it’s a federal law in Singapore to have any kind of sexual practises without informing them you are HIV positive. Google “Infectious Disease Act”