View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Delightful Experience near Crystal Crown

Yesterday night is my first session from Jin
Take one hour massage with juagen Rm100 +tip Rm10
The place is allocate nearby KLS there and she rent one room for doing her business. The room very clean and with massage bed.

During massage I accidentally touched her boob and feeling she no wear bra. So I asked her and reply from her. Yes! no wear bra because just finished shower and after my session she will going sleep. She massage is strong. When asked turn over. I saw her nipple mark from her shirt. LOL.
JG is really painful but still can holding. Before time up ask me want release or not. Of course want release la.
After shoot out she help me clean up my body. But my body still oily. So need find place for shower before go home.
So I decided go clean massage shop need really massage without any service. Because just finish JG and released from Jin should be no energy for 2nd shoot.
Take out my phone and check my contact book find clear massage shop I haved visit before. Damn. Call 5 shop all full. Finally found one shop got slot for me. The place is allocate Nusa Bestari and shop name is S**L Thai massage (clean place). Take 90min oil massage and did no require ML number. Because I seldom visit this shop so don't know what ML is good massage.
ML help me clean my foot and process to room asked me change disposable underwear. But I didn't wear anything and use towel to cover. When ML come in saw I didn't wear she no say anything just process massage. When she massage my ass that, my penis start standing up and I use my hand parking my penis properly. She asked. "Why? Hard already" I say yes and said sorry. She said is normal la. If no hard, can cut and throw. LOL.
Turn over and massage my inner thigh. Accidentally touched my ball. Oh my god. This time my penis more hard. Require massage more close in my penis there she no reject. This time my penis more hard and pop out from towel. she saw it but no care it just continue massage. suddenly she massage my ball without asking me. Is hard massage like Jin JG. I just think she just massage my ball without my penis lo.
After 5min she massage my penis and also no ask. Oh this time make me more high. After 5min shoot out and process shower. She no ask for tips but I pay her Rm50.
Jin require me intro some customers to her. For her contact I will share if your up my point and do PM me.
Thank you