Thread: Skyriver
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yearzero View Post
hello bros im a newbie, and fresh to this activity
this is my very first solo fr

door was locked initially and open after i rang the bell

okt greet. thumbs up to him although i didnt get to ask his name, he spoke english well, offer me drinks, gave me a number, inform me of price and package which ranging between Rm188 - 218 if im not mistaken

after a different group done with their mirror, n my turn came, overall the product looks are above average, which consist of bakso, prc, viet, hk

didnt think much, and was attracted to the one with black rim glasses, but didnt pick her maybe next time.

she led me to a room upstairs (which like a maze if u ask me), into a dbl bed with shower next to it.... after i change we proceed with cleaning

name: linda (if im not mistaken)
nationality:Hk
body: curvy
looks 8/10
boobs: saggy but soft
Cim: didnt ask
capped bj: 5/10 (maybe becoz of latex which i insist on using it, although she wants to do it w/o cap)
fj: 7/10 (cowboy and end in missionary though she moan a lot not sure fake or not)
catbath:6/10 ]clean the crucial part, lick my nipple
kiss: didnt try
fingering: didnt try
dmg: 208+50 tips
wir: definitely but maybe i wanna try e2 or gen or citi

overall a satisfied experience in the evening, i notice the whole process only last 30 min. :P it was kinda ackward becoz of communication barrier as i dont speak chinese or mandarin

any bros wanna hit the joint or intro me to a diff joint, do invite me
Great FR keep it coming.
If you wechat friend with the OKT, you will get updates. I can see that there is a HK lady called Suzy (W108) started on the 26 July. But don't let your boss see. I think Genesis at HSBC has better quality PRC, E2 may have one or 2 locals but those are being priced out by PRC, Viets and Thai.