Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
holydevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
The Desker 97-99 thread has sort of been the catch all for the legal action that goes on in this alley, but I felt like a thread with a more appropriate title would be more conducive to bros asking questions and contributing FRs for the other houses as well. So without further ado, let me be the first!

H98 has a new SYT Indian BBW from Malaysia and damn, is she cute! I first saw her on Diwali, Saturday night, when she quoted an Indian guy 40. Unfortunately, like a few Indian WL’s I’ve encountered here, she doesn’t like Asian guys because she quoted me 50 today. Normally, this kind of price discrimination pisses me off, but it’s been way too long since I’ve had an Indian girl, and like I said, she’s pretty fucking cute, so I decided to go along with it. Long story short, the entire experience pretty much sucked. Had she not been cute and Indian, it would have been a complete waste.

FR down below.
-The Boob

H98 Sheila, Indian from Malaysia (mid 20s)
OVERALL: 3.5/10

Face: 7
Super cute SYT

Body: 6.5 if you like BBW’s. Lower if you don’t.
Big meaty thighs.

Boobs: 7
Big natural tits—maybe D cup. Big areolae but little nipples. At first she let me squeeze her tits, but then I tried licking/sucking them. After that, she wouldn’t let me squeeze them any more. Although she said licking was still okay, she kept pushing me aside whenever I tried to do it.

Ass: N/A
Probably nice and meaty, but I couldn’t see because she wouldn’t take off her skirt

Pussy: 7
Nice and hairy, but again, obscured by her skirt. Let me play with her clit a little bit as she sucked my dick.

Attitude: 3
  • Sort of friendly, but just couldn’t hide the fact that she didn’t like me.
  • Wouldn’t strip naked. Pulled out her big boobies, but kept her bra on, and wouldn’t let me undo the strap. Hiked up her skirt without taking it off. :/
  • When CBJ failed to get me hard, I had to take off the condom to stroke myself. She was pissed that I had to use another condom, and grimaced annoyedly the whole time I pulled my pud. I was like, “For the $10 markup you just charged me, you can buy an extra goddamn condom!"
  • Grimaced (not in a good way) during FJ.

CBJ: 4.5
SOP. Doesn’t care whether you’re hard or not.

FJ: 2
Grimaced with displeasure as soon as my penis was inside of her. In times like this, you just gotta "Wham, bam, thank you ma’am." I was probably in and out of her in under 2 minutes. Mish only. I can only imagine how awesome dogging her naked would have been.

RTF: Yeah right! Unless I ever want to feel like forcing myself on a chick again.

Indian bros might have better luck.
Do not waste money with this one. Always quote 40 or 50 . Will not undress and no proper service.