View Single Post
Old 15-12-2006, 01:01 PM
jimmy k

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Smile Re: Batin in KL

hi guys. this my 1st post and FR. been silently follwing the threads here for a while, but now must make some noise

im not sure what batin is, but maybe some1 can tell me if its indeed batin i experienced. i went to c*t***l few weeks back. told okt wanted massage. he recommend sa**y. went to room below. she comes, looks pretty (8/10), body also good (8/10). proceeded to massage, but so fkg painful! told her to slow down, but she say it is necessary as got 'banyak angin'. so i just tahan abit la. as time pasts my horniness grew, so i ask whether can kongkek. she say in such a cute manner: "aiya, itu saya tak buat punya, hihihi". ohhh, BJ? "itu pun tak boleh, hihihi". "hand service boleh la, mau ka?" i say ok la. when massge finish she sat between my legs n placed my thighs an hers. she proceeded to massage the head only. i thought how come no normal stroking one? seems boring at 1st. then started to play with balls n massaging around anus. started to get exciting. unfort, i couldnt tahan long as i wasnt familiar with this sort of massge technique. then told her i wanna come (expected her to do fullblast stroking action), instead she continued massaging the head n balls until orgasm which lasted for about 5-7 seconds!! wow!! normally in sex/masturbation my orgsm only lasts 2-3 seconds. in the end i ask her where she learn this thing, nn say it was wonderful. she just blushed and "hihiihih".

is this batin??? paid RM 90 - massage; RM 50 - "hand-service". total: RM 140.
i woluld like to try something similar, n probably at a lesser price. can anyone tell location for bro leemans MP ?? any other recommendations?? where/what is GI DSH? anything in bukit bintang, brickfields, or ampang, cheras? cheers ..