Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
There is a difference partying with all 7 good looking girls and partying with 1 Snow White and 7 dwarfs. No point being seen hanging out with "dwarfs" and most of the patrons at the next table would be wondering what this guy is doing. I would be envious if he said he brought back at least 3 girls to have a foursome and was spoilt for choice on choosing out of the 7 girls.

But after all it's just his experience. Maybe he could tell us where he picked up the girls from a normal bar and where did he went to club thereafter.
It was 6 girls by the way, not 7. But I must admit that there were 2 girls out of the 6 that were not so pretty. Maybe a 6/10 only. The other 3 were 8/10 and the one I took home was a 9/10. All of them around 22 years old, same like me. And trust me if they are not attractive, I wouldn't want to be seen with them either. But I had the best chemistry with the one i brought home so did not want to bring anyone else back with me either.

I saw them along a bar in sukhumvit soi 11. Can't remember the name anymore. This was back in June 2015. After went to levels. Not the best club but that night the music was pretty good and I still had a great night.